What items are returnable?
- As part of our COVID-19 response, we will temporarily not allow store returns or exchanges until further notice.
- Prior to Covid-19 within14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- In original condition.
- Unwashed and Unworn.
- In the original packaging.
- Shoes must be in original shoe back free of postage stickers and writing.
- Tags must be attached to apparel and returned in protective plastic bag.
Can I get my money back?
We want you to be 100% satisfied. If you aren't in love with your items for any reason it's totally up to you if you receive store credit or exchange.
Unfortunately if the item is marked FINAL SALE cannot be returned.
What items cannot be returned?
- Free gifts or promotional sale items.
- Items marked FINAL SALE.
- Worn items.
- Items with scents, deodorant, and signs of wear.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If the coupon code FINALSALE is used.
Are there any charges for return?
Return shipping postage is the sole responsibility of the customer.
If you receive the wrong item or a faulty product we will cover the return cost.
How soon will I get my store credit or exchange?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your exchange or store credit.
Once the return is received please allow up to 7 business days for your exchange or store credit to be issued.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, order number and we will get back to you shortly.